Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Numbers Game...


Weight: 167.5
Measurements:
37-31-43 (yeah its large and in charge)

The goal over the next 6 weeks is to take 7lbs off and remove 2-3 inches off the waist and hips. I pray to the almighty my chest stays the same. I adore my girls! 7lbs in 6 weeks doesn't seem that ambitious however I'm working with the idea that this weight loss must be gradual and I also don't want to beat myself up if I don't successfully attain an overly ambitious goal of say 12-15lbs. Besides, I tend to lose inches first anyway.

My midway point is exactly 3 weeks from now, on Sunday April 27th. I will post my results then, and hopefully I'll have some good news. Hell with all of the work I'm doing I better see results... :-)

1 comment:

Mojito Atari said...

remember how i told you i was 167 and i'd check again in 3 days? false alarm, must have been water weight. i 've let loose and partied the last two days of binge drinking. i'm back to my original weight. and a even more aggravated hamstring from soccer on saturday at 8:30AM (i played drunk! it was only less than 5 hourse from coming home.)

Good luck with the Fabulous Fit Club...no judges here!