Slow start into my training. Yesterday, I thought I ran 7 miles, but remapped it and realized it was only 6 miles. It's okay, because I realized I was still feeling really strong when I finished.
Missed Week 1 coming off my triathlon.
Week 2: Did 3 out of the 4 runs. Subst. my cross training for a hard 15 mile bike ride thru that city which started off rather shakey. Someone opened their door as I was passing on busy Market Street, ran into the door and fell hard on my side. Last night, I see a huge purple-black bruise on the side of my knee.
Long run I did on my first rest day for week 3.
I looked at the calendar and realized October really isn't that far away.
This week:
Tues: Off
Wed: 3 Miles
Thurs: 3 Miles
Fri: Rest
Sat: Cross
Sun: 7 Miles
No comments:
Post a Comment