-The great thing about running outside is that when your gaseous, you can FART all you want, as loud as you want.
-That woman is SO not ready to be wearing boy short spandex! Then again, maybe she just lost 50 lbs and thinks she IS fabulous?!
-Didn't that guy pass me already?
-I need to find more spandex/shorts combo. These are still riding up on one side.
-Passing by window shops and I see my reflection, actually slows me down to check myself out!
-Running slow is better (for me).
-I wonder how Ayana did on her run? I'm proud of her!
-My Ipod Nano should be arriving soon, I've never ran with music. I wonder if it will be more of a distraction?
-Remember to land your feet directly beneath you. Adjust your posture. Relax your arms and neck. Be kind to your shins and hips. Running is balancing on one foot for short period of time.
-I'm returning my Mac lipstick for that Heatherette Lip Glass...oh sassy!
-Wash your make up off before you run next time, you just wiped all this brown and black stuff on your favorite white long sleeve!
-Did I really get selected for the Nike Marathon? 26.1 miles...oh shit. April 1st will be the answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment