
Luna Bar: Chocolate Peppermint Stick
180 Calories
5g Fat
26g Carb
3g Fiber
9g Protein
12g Sugar
(I eat these right after an intense workout. Especially after boxing class, I'm left spent and I still have about an hour to get home on the train...plus it takes like the thin mints girl scout cookies! WIN!

Pete's Tofu to Go Desserts: Very Berry
100 Calories
2.5g Fat
15g Carbs
0 Cholesterol
1g Fiber
13 Sugar
5g Protein
Interesting dessert that is flan-like in texture. I tried the 2pk and eat it with blackberries. It has a light berry taste.
Vitasoy Unsweetened Soy Milk
80 Calories (8oz)
4g Fat
0 Cholesterol
5g Carbs
<1g Fiber
<1g Sugar
7g Protein
Tastes kind of like milk without really drinking milk. I can only eat my cereal with soy milk.

Kashi Cocoa Beach Granola
230 Calories (1/2 cup)
9g Fat
0 Cholesterol
33g Carbs
6g Fiber
11g Sugar
6g Protein
A handful is delicious! Sorry, I can't give up my chocolate. Put in your yogurt or eat as is.

Danactive Probiotic Dairy Drink: Vanilla
90 Calories (bottle 3oz)
1.5g Fat
5mg Cholesterol
17g Carbs
0 Fiber
17g Sugar
3g Protein
A supplement to my breakfast. To help maintain immunity and providing good intestinal bacteria.
2 comments:
I'm into Rice Milk now, I find it even lighter than soy milk. I'll have to check out those Luna Bars. Alix is a fan of Cliff Bars he buys them by the box. I find they taste like flavored card board myself. Speaking of Thin Mints, it's Girl Scout Cookie time! I bought 3 boxes at the train station yesterday. 2 thin mints for Alix and 1 Samoa for me. Did you know they make a Samoa Ice Cream.. yum!
YESSSS, i've tried the samoa ice cream. someone knows the road to a woman's heart at that company. didn't they rename the somoa cookie's something else?! those two flavors ar e my favorite. there were boxes at work, but thank goodness we finished them!
Post a Comment